It’s that time again… Time to focus on the good in life!
It’s been kind of a rough week, so today I’m even more excited to remember what I’m thankful for! Here goes:
- A husband and kid that like a little adventure.
- Having a pool in our neighborhood… So fun.
- A couple more pounds lost! Woohoo!
- A little visit to the fabulous ladies I used to work with… So fun.
- Making progress on a big project at our church.
- Being part of honoring a police officer that was shot in our community. A special experience.
- Continuing to tackle projects around the house… The never ending process…
- Our 10 year old poodle, still playing like a puppy.
- This coolish summer. Loving it!
- Hee hee… Sawyer had his first poop in the tub – and my husband was giving him his bath (thing to be thankful for #1). I was downstairs cooking dinner, listening to the giggles and clean-up. Thankful #2 – a husband who is grateful for the funny moments, too.
- Bedtime stories and prayers.
- A kid who is willing to try any food – and likes most of them!
- A husband who eats whatever I cook – even when I’m on a diet.
- We’re all consistently sleeping through the night. Hallelujah!
What are you thankful for today? Feel free to comment or share your blog link in the comment section!