In the midst of all of life’s uncertainties and frustrations, I truly believe there is always something to be thankful for…
So, once a week, I will be making a list of what is making me smile. I’ll start with 10… But no need to limit if they just keep flowing!
I’d love to hear what you’re thankful for, too! Leave a comment. Or if you write a blog, post what you’re thankful for and share your link in the comment section! I’d love to visit…
- A cleaned out fridge.
- Homemade baby food – that I made!
- A new recipe that was delicious last night! (Jamie Oliver’s Beef Hash – Yum!)
- A new shower curtain that makes me smile.
- My desk is finally cleared off and ready for creativity!
- The little man is army crawling… and fast!
- Plans with a girlfriend this afternoon… and they include chocolate!
- So many new blog followers – Thank you! You all make me smile!
- Little red wagons – and little boys’ obsession with them.
- A visit last weekend from a good friend.
- A walk on Tuesday with my mom and the grandkid.
- A cool week… I’ve loved it!
- The hubby got up with Sawyer at 3:30am – and I got to sleep. Thank the Lord!
- Lotion that smells so, so good!
- Music – loving the new Jason Mraz song “Love Someone.”
What’s on your list today?