So, I’m big into the whole idea of “gratefulness.” Anybody who knows me, knows I’m a pro at finding the good in almost any situation; and when things seem hopeless, dreary, frustrating, or I’m just darn right cranky – I make myself think of 10 things to be thankful for.
Because even when life just plain sucks… There’s always something good. Always blessings lurking, daring to help us through the dark days.
So, once a week, I will be making a list of what I’m thankful for. I’ll start with 10… But no need to limit if they just keep flowing!
I’d love to hear what you’re thankful for, too! Leave a comment. Or if you write a blog, post what you’re thankful for and link up!
I think too often in this world we complain and join in others’ complaints… Why not start a shift? Why not encourage each other in being thankful and seeing the good, instead? And sometimes, I believe, we inspire each other to see situations and things in new ways…!
So what are you thankful for today? Here’s mine:
- Cool mornings
- Beginning healthy habits again
- Giggles in the jumperoo
- My squash flowers in full bloom
- Developing routines
- Dinner plans tonight
- Reading books with the kiddo
- Kiddo’s naptimes
- My parents’ visit yesterday
- A friend coming to visit this weekend
- Puppy cuddles
- Pictures that make me smile
- Finishing this season of Game of Thrones (Ugh)
- Brandi Carlile’s music
- A hubby that does the grocery shopping
- …and cleans the bathrooms!
- Not traveling this weekend (I’ve had enough for awhile)
- Friends who make me giggle
Ok – You’re turn! Comment or link up – What are you thankful for today?